If you are going for an adventure in hills or mountains then you will need a high-quality bag that fits all your drinks, ice, and soda cans. The only backpack I will suggest to you is the JanSport Chill Pack Cooler Pack which has 35 liters of space and is made of 600 deniers printed polyester. The material used in this bag is very high quality because it’s made of double-thick insulation foam and BPA-free leak-proof liner which makes it a real crowd-pleaser. This bag also includes dual water bottle pockets and compression straps to help secure extra gear. Not only this, but also this JanSport Chill Pack Cooler Pack provides many features, and here are they…
JanSport Chill Pack Cooler Pack (Features)
- Large Insulated Compartment
- You can put upto 40 cans and 6 lbs of ice in this JanSport chill pack cooler backpack
- This chill pack cooler backpack has double thick insulated base which gives maximum cold retention
- Leak proof welded seam liner pulls out for easy clean
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual strech mesh water bottle side pockets offer easy access
BackPack Quality & Made With?
- This BackPack has Bottle Opener
- 300 Denier Recylced Ripstop Poly
- 600 Denier Recycled Poly
- TPU Coated 600 Denier
- Laser cut lashing points and side straps for additional gear hauling
- Coated TPU coated bottom for added durability and water resistance
- Padded haul handle
My Personal Review
JanSport Chill Pack Cooler Backpack is very big, so if you are traveling or going to an adventurous place like hills or mountains and have lots of friends then I will suggest you to BUY this backpack as this is cheaper and the quality is also excellent.
But if this JanSport Chill Pack Cooler Pack is very big for you and you don’t like big backpacks then you can go with JanSport Chill Break Cooler Tote Bag.