Simple Minimalist Desktop Setup
A minimalist desktop setup might be exactly what you need if you want to simplify your digital life. You can increase productivity, declutter your desktop, and reduce distractions by using a minimalist style. Here are some tips for designing a minimalist desktop setup.
- Use a clean wallpaper: I will choose simple green leaf wallpaper, but the way you can find the wallpaper in theme setup folder down below.
- Hide all desktop icons: To make our desktop look minimalist and cool we have to hide all the icons from the desktop. You can do this easily, right click on empty desktop -> views -> show desktop icons
- Dock: I will add some extract icons by installing winstep nexus dock, by the way you will find the icons and wsbackup.wbk file in the theme setup folder.
- Rainmeter: Yes you have to install rainmeter, also the rainmeter skin (simple clock) can be found in theme setup file.
- Live wallpaper: I will also install lively wallpaper and choose the default rain and customize it with my simple green leaf wallpaper. You can watch the tutorial video for more information.
THIS WINDOWS CUSTOMIZATION WORKS ON BOTH WINDOWS 10 & WINDOWS 11
A minimalist desktop setup can help to simplify your digital life, minimize distractions, and increase productivity. By following these tips, you can design a minimalist desktop that works for you and your personal style.